KS23 – The big gate valve pump
The gate valve pump KS23 is based on the big ball valve pump KV20 has, however, like the KP10 no ball valves but gate valves. This makes it possible to promote substrates with occasionally very large particles, without the particles or fibers can attach or deposit.
Like any other machine from Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik, the KS23 gate valve pump has a touch panel on the control cabinet and a web visualization. Via the Web HMI, the machine can be easily controlled via any Internet-enabled device and settings can be made on it. In addition, monitoring of the process can take place via this interface, which ensures process reliability.
- Connection on the suction side: DN200
- Connection on the pressure side: DN200
- Throughput (1 valve): 8,8 m³/h
- Throughput (2 valves): 17,6 m³/h
- Delivery pressure: 12 bar
- Substrate temperature: 95 °C
- Media-contacting parts are acid-resistant
- Weight (1 or 2 valves): approx. 720 kg / 1,280 kg
- Ball passage: 200 mm
- Control cabinet and hydraulic unit included