FINSTERWALDER ball valve pumps – The robust way to pump
Finsterwalder hydraulically operated ball valve pump KV20, suitable for all types of flowable and largely homogeneous sludge, are extremely low-wear and resistant to abrasion. Various drive modules are available, which are selected customer-specifically.
The low-wear alternative
Due to their principle, ball valve pumps are characterized by a very simple design and are thus less prone to malfunction. This applies in particular to media containing sand, as ball valve pumps do not contain any rotating parts. The KV20 is hydraulically driven and available with one or two ball valves depending on the required throughput.
Like any other machine from Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik, the ball valve pump KV20 has a touch panel on the control cabinet and a web visualization. Via the Web HMI, the machine can be easily controlled via any Internet-enabled device and settings can be made on it. In addition, monitoring of the process can take place via this interface, which ensures process reliability.
- Connection on the suction side: DN150
- Connection on pressure side: DN150
- Throughput (1 valve): 9,4 m³/h
- Throughput (2 valves): 18,8 m³/h
- Delivery pressure: 29 bar (on request up to 40 bar possible)
- Substrate temperature: 95 °C
- Particle size: max. 20 mm
- Media-contacting parts are acid-resistant
- almost pulsation free
- Weight (1 or 2 valves): approx. 870 kg / 1,540 kg
- Control cabinet and hydraulic unit included