PATENTED FINSTERWALDER FLOOR CLEANING SYSTEM – RELIABLE CLEANING OF CONTAINERS DURING OPERATION
After processing, many organic wastes still contain substances that settle in the fermenter (eg stones, sand, bone fragments, pieces of glass, egg shells, etc.). For fermenters to fulfill their function permanently, these suspended solids must be discharged on a regular basis. The floor cleaning system is used for the continuous discharge of sinking substances from the fermenter. The system consists of the patented mechanical floor scraper, the sediment discharge pump and the sediment separator.
By this system, the otherwise regularly required and costly clearing of the fermenter (= business interruption) is avoided.
Due to the patented geometry of the raker arms, suspended matter is transported from the bottom of the fermenter to a discharge opening, which is embedded in the bottom of the fermenter. From there, the sediment discharge pump sucks up the sediment and conveys it into the sediment separator.
- Installation of the drive on the tank ceiling (RM13, digester with reinforced concrete ceiling) or on the tank bottom (RM10, steel tank)
- Retrofitting possible with container without center column
- Drive through slow-running planetary or cycloidal drive
- Suitable for fermenters without center column up to 17 m in diameter and 20 m in height
- Gas-tight shaft passage over water cup to 20 mbar
- Suitable for operation in Ex-zone 2
- Connected load: 0.55 kW, 50 Hz