RELIABLE REMOVAL OF COMPRESSIVE WASTE PARTS – WITH THE BIOSQUEEZE 200
The BioSqueeze 200 is a hydraulically operated separation press that separates waste into a fermentable and a non-fermentable fraction with high efficiency.
THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- The BioSqueeze can process almost any waste with a sufficiently high content of fermentable substances and thus offers the greatest possible investment security.
- Due to the large ball passage, even rough contaminants such as stones are no problem for the BioSqueeze.
- After pressing, the fermentation material can be sanitized without further treatment in accordance with EC Regulation 1069: 2009 (particle size 12 mm).<
- Exceptionally favorable water balance, since the separation up to a TS content of 25% requires no water addition.
- Food waste
- Packaged food
- Biowaste from the brown bin
Like every other machine from Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik, the BS200 separation press has a touch panel on the control cabinet and a web visualization. Via the Web HMI, the machine can be easily controlled via any Internet-enabled device and settings can be made on it. In addition, monitoring of the process can take place via this interface, which ensures process reliability.
- Throughput: 5,8 m³/h
- TS content: up to 25%
- Screen perforation: Ø 6 or 12 mm
- Ball passage: Ø 200 mm
- Pressing pressure: 35 bar
- Connected load: 15 kW
- Dimensions: (LxB) approx. 4,000 x 2,000 mm
- Weight: approx. 1,700 kg
- Control cabinet and hydraulic unit included