The fuse characteristics of a measure or a technical system are always the result of our EMISSIONS LIMIT ANALYSIS with DIMENSIONS according to site-specific specifications. We examine on a consistent basis the possible variants that meet the legal, qualitative and technical requirements according to the state of science and technology. For the approval and execution planning, we decide together with the technical authority and the client for the variant that represents the best compromise between the ecological and economic targets. Once the “BEST SOLUTION” is found, we set the quality requirements for the building materials and systems. After the release of the construction has taken place, our basics developed in the design processing are implemented in the course of execution processing in instructions for the construction and documented in the context of quality assurance. The quality features specified in the planning must be adhered to in the construction work. We carry out the inspection again with the emission limit value analysis by evaluating the quality assurance data for the construction work. The results show that over the entire “lifetime” of a site, e.g. B. landfill construction, even under superposition of the unfavorable possible conditions, the ecological targets are met with certainty.
With the EMISSIONS LIMIT ANALYSIS, we can RELIABLY assess the current condition and provide a BELISSIBLE STATEMENT of the future emission behavior into the aquifer, regardless of the duration.
OUR PLANNING SERVICES
- Together with the participants (technical authorities), we determine the conditions of the evidence and provide the basics
- We plan and measure the backup / refurbishment measures regardless of the type of construction, taking into account the
specific requirements of the site.
- We compare the security systems offered on the market on a consistent basis and combine
the effectiveness with the costs for any application and application areas.
- We carry the required proof of emission safety for your location.
- We balance the ecological and economic targets.
- We develop a reliable calculation of investment, operating and construction costs.
- We examine the need for follow-up (including measures, duration and costs).