In the FINSTERWALDER sediment separator, the discharged sludge sediment mixture from the floor scraper (More information can be found here) is temporarly stored. Heavy substances have time to sediment there. The sediment-free liquid supernatant is decanted from the separator back into the digester. The separator can hold up to 4 m³ of sediment before it is emptied with a screw discharge.
- Maximum sediment content: 4.0 m³
- Dimensions of container (L x W x H): 5.7 m x 1.5 m x 3.6 m
- All wetted parts are made of stainless steel
- Power geared motor: 5.5 kW
- Curb weight: approx. 3,200 kg