- Foundation of Fitec (Tianjin) Machinery Co. Ltd, for production of FINSTERWALDER machinery for the Chinese market
- Supply of technical equipment for a food waste digestion plant in Xian, China
- Supply of technical equipment for a food waste processing plant in Shenzen, China
- Further development of the slide gate pump KS23 to a larger variant KS32
- Design and delivery of the technical equipment for a food waste and biowaste fermentation plant in Urumqi, China
- Design and supply of technical equipment for an avocado waste biogas plant in Guadalajara, Mexiko
- Enlargement of gas storage capacities and enabling flexible electricity generation with a second CHP at the company location in Bernau, Germany
- Planning, expansion and machine delivery for a waste fermentation plant in Grimsby, Canada
- Machine delivery for a waste fermentation plant Zoo Share in Toronto, Canada
- Planning and technical equipment of a food waste treatment plant in Xiqing, China
- Planning and technical equipment of a food waste treatment plant in St. Catharines, Canada
- Planning and technical equipment of a food waste treatment plant in Yongjia, China
- Construction and expansion of the company’s own waste fermentation plant to thicken and process fermentation product at the company location in Bernau, Germany
- Using ammonium sulphate solution (ASL) as fertilizer of the company’s own plant in Bernau, Germany
- Extension of the dry fermentation with an external heat exchanger in Bergrheinfeld, Germany
- Machine delivery for a waste fermentation plant in Anröchte, Germany
- Planning and component delivery for an experimental biogas plant in Lennoxville, Canada
- Planning for waste treatment biogas plant Zoo Share in Toronto, Canada
- Component delivery and gradual modernization of the waste biogas plant Kaiserwinkel, Austria
- Completion of the rehabilitation of the landfill Pill
- Completion of the rehabilitation of diesel damage at train station in Gmunden, Germany
- Commissioning of Jiangjin plant in Chongqing, China
- Planning and component delivery for a food waste treatment in Pickering, Canada
- Planning and component delivery for a food waste biogas plant in Maryland, Canda
- Retrofitting of a floor scraper in a steel fermenter in Beringen, Switzerland
- Developmentof a floor scraper for fermenters without concrete cover, Further development of the ball valve pump
- Founding and Partnership with Fitec (Tianjin) Environmental Technology, China
- Technical equipment and extension of an existing biowaste digestion plant in Plymouth, England
- Technical equipment of a biowaste digestion plant in Bayview, Canada
- Development of a floor scraper for digesters without concrete cover; Further development of the ball valve pump
- Development and construction of the first external skimmer
- Planning and technical equipment of a food waste fermentation plant in Chongqing, China
- Cooperation with ibk Bioanalytik GmbH, further development of bicarbonate measurement technology for monitoring process biology in biogas plants
- Development and construction of the first ball valve pump
- Planning and construction of two municipal biowaste digestion plants in Germany
- Cooperation with Huadu Green Environmental Group Ltd. from China
- First foreign projects in England and Luxembourg
- First foreign projects in England and Luxembourg
- Cooperation with Yield Energy from Canada
- Commissioning of ventilation for diesel damange at Train station Gmunden, Deutschland
- Construction of the first two biogas plants according to the FINSTERWALDER procedure
- Sale of the food waste collection to EHG Recycling
- Start of remediation of the landfill pill by means of specific ventilation
- Based on our own experience, Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik starts offering planning services for biogas projects
- Development and patenting of a first hydraulic separation press in cooperation with Putzmeister Industrietechnik
2000 till 2003
- Beginning of the remediation of the landfill Weiden West by means of water balance layer
- Construction of a food waste collection in Munich area to supply its own biogas plant
- Construction and commissioning of the company’s biogas plant for the recovery of approx. 6,000 tonnes of food waste per year
- Development and construction of the first skimmer
- Planning our own biogas plant
- Development of the “DESiVariation” program for emission limit value analysis
- Foundation of Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik by Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Finsterwalder and Dr.-Ing. Klemens Finsterwalder
Next step at Entsorgungsbetriebe Lübeck! Uploading and installing the 45 qm Vessel. For this purpose, a part of the plant roof was temporarily removed, the vessel was brought in from the roof opening and fixed in place. Thanks to all for the excellent...
Project start and kick-off meeting at Entsorgungsbetriebe Lübeck for the new construction of a processing technology for food waste! During this visit, those involved in the project were able to get to know each other better and initial goals, milestones and other...
On this channel videos are published, which show solutions as well as information about our processes and individual components in the field of biogas technology. Just have a look and subscribe!
Networking, exchange of know-how among the participants, accompanied by technical presentations and user reports - that is the goal of the MB connect line user conference! On board are customers from mechanical and plant engineering and building automation as well as...
Digitalization for process optimization of biogas plants with remote access and IOT application from MB connect line: Continuous monitoring of measured values during ongoing operation allows conclusions to be drawn about the plant and process status via remote...
Work has started on the construction of a plant with a capacity of 650 cubic meters raw biogas per hour! The Mexican company, based in Guadalajara, is a world leader in the production of avocado oil and the development of avocado products. In the manufacturing of...
Bioengergy Insight 1st issue with focus on Europe. We are pleased to see the interesting article on the realization of the Finsterwalder compact treatment plant at Davidson Environmental, Canada. Read the whole article: You can find even more interesting reports and...
For the anaerobic digestion plant in Lana/Bolzano, which has been in operation since 2007, an expansion and modernization was decided in 2018. The design and implementation of the conversion by Finsterwalder Umwelttechnik into an innovative model plant was...
We can also be reached during Corona times. The safety and health of our customers and employees has absolute priority in times of the Corona crisis. Due to flexible work solutions, we continue to work in the office and partly in the home office. As usual, you can...
📆 SAVE THE DATE! Pollutec 2023 in Lyon France 10th to 13th October As part of our participation at the joint stand of Bayern International, we will be on site at this year's Pollutec, a major international showcase for innovative solutions and proven...
At the 9th Annual Conference "Construction and Operation of Commercial Kitchens and Company Catering 2023", everything will revolve around trends and efficiency in the sector. As part of the extensive programme, Dr. Michael Meirer, Rheintalgas Association, and Tobias...
From 10 to 13 October 2023, the environmental and energy solution show will take place again in Lyon, and we will be there at the joint stand of Bayern International. We look forward to interesting discussions and personal contacts! Mark your calendar now!...
On November 8 this year's ECOMONDO The green Technology Expo starts in Rimini. We will be there, at the joint booth of Bayern International. We are looking forward to interesting conversations and personal contacts! You will find us in hall 5, block 71....
On 20.09.2022 in Bensheim and 11.09.2022 in Munich, Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Finsterwalder will give a presentation on "Continuous sediment discharge from digesters during operation" as part of the Hach Wastewater Symposia. Further information at www.hach.com
After a 3-year break, IFAT 2022 was the perfect event to welcome our customers and interested guests at our booth at the world's leading trade fair for water, sewage, waste and raw materials management. We are now already looking forward to IFAT 2024. From 13 - 17 May...
BIOGAS # HANDS ON Online Training of IBBK BIOGAS from February 22 to March 15, 2022. The "proBiogas International" program is divided into 14 modules. Within the framework of the modular online courses and interactive workshops, experienced biogas experts will impart...
From the 23rd to the 27th of September the AHK business trip will take place in the west (California, Sacramento) and south (Florida) of the USA. Here German companies have the opportunity to inform themselves about the market potential in the field of bioenergy in...
The BIOGAS # HANDS ON Training of IBBK BIOGAS takes place from 07.05.2019 to 15.05.2019. This 7-day training is IBBK's premium course. The many years of experience of the German biogas experts in the context of this training allows the worldwide transfer of knowledge...